US1479 Bracelet (Omega Seamaster 300m)
The 1479 was originally released on some Speedmaster models up until about 1996, and can be found in a similar form on the modern Reduced models. I released it for the Speedmaster and heard from a bunch of my nephews that I should make it for the Seamaster also. Well, why not?
Since I have heard that some of you like the vintage pressure clasp, and others the more modern milled clasp, I decided to offer it in both styles and leave the choice up to you. See pictures for more details.
Designed to fit: Omega Seamaster 22.214.171.124.04.001
One bracelet, one pair of end-links, one pair of 1.78mm spring bars
- Lug width to Buckle: 20mm to 16mm
- Length: Approx. 175mm
- Min length after adjusted : 120mm
- Buckle : Stamped 316L Stainless Steel Pressure Clasp/Solid steel milled clasp
- Thickness: 3.5 mm
- Net Weight: 56 grams
- Finish: Brushed/Polished
- Spring bar diameter: 1.8mm
- Lug end style : Solid Curved End
- Adjustment type : Pins
- Material : 316L Stainless Steel, all solid links