Jubilee Bracelet (Tudor Black Bay 58)
Without a doubt the most requested non-Seiko product I have ever been petitioned to make has been a bracelet for the Black Bay 58. It's no secret that the BB58 has a bracelet that most collectors cannot get on board with. Whether it's the riveted links or the inability to get the perfect fit, I have heard from many of my nephews that this is an important project to get behind. So, I bought one myself and, yep, they were right. Such a great watch that was begging for a great bracelet.
Designed to fit: Tudor Black Bay 58 (79030N, 79030B)
One bracelet, one pair of solid end-links, one pair of 1.8mm spring bars.
- Lug width to Buckle: 20mm to 16mm
- Length (mm) : 175mm
- Min.length after adjusted : 120mm
- Buckle : Stainless Steel Vintage Pressure Clasp
- Thickness: 3.5mm
- Net Weight: 59 grams
- Finish: Brushed/Polished
- Spring bar diameter: 1.8mm
- Lug end style: Solid Curved End
- Adjustment type: 7 removable links-- pin type adjustment
- Material: 316L Stainless Steel, all solid links including end links