Razorwire for SKX013 Diver
The Razorwire is a very unique bracelet that is a real head turner. This is the kind of bracelet that can look good on a biker, as well as a businessman. Lots of complicated parts on this one, but no hair pulling! A sturdy, stainless steel bracelet that will make you the talk of the office.
Frequently asked questions:
Is it comfortable? Yes, extremely. Don't let the name fool you, this is one of the most comfortable bracelets out there.
Is it easy to remove links? Yes, if you are paying attention to the pattern of the internal parts. Once a link is removed it must be lined up exactly the way the rest of them are pointing. I hope to have a pictorial, step by step process on the website soon.
Does it pull hair? No!
It is awesome? The most awesome! You'll love it!
How do I remove the links? My friend Patrick over at Take Time created a brief tutorial that you might find very helpful!
- Lug width to Buckle: 20mm / 18mm
- Length (mm) : 160mm
- Min.length after adjusted : 115mm
- Buckle : Solid 316L Stainless Steel 20mm Double Flip-Lock Diver Clasp
- Thickness (mm) : 2.5mm
- Net Weight (gram) : 58gram
- Finish: Brushed metal
- Spring bar diameter: 2.5mm
- Lug end style : Hollow Curved End
- Adjustment type : 8 removable links-- pin type adjustment
- Material : 316L Stainless Steel, all solid links (hollow end links)
- Designed to fit : Seiko SKX013